The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    I've never been credited for watching SB TV. Twice I have filled the bar to 100% and got nowt.
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't know why people think that the maximum is 75sb. Yesterday I did 93.

93sbtv.png

That looks like your overall earnings, for SBTV the max you can get from it is (or at least was when I last looked) 75 and another 50 for the phone version (again at least when I last looked).
  • killerpeaty
    Options
    Xorro wrote: »
    I've never been credited for watching SB TV. Twice I have filled the bar to 100% and got nowt.

Hello, have you checked your ledger? (in case you don't know how to get to it, hover over your name, click on my swagbucks then onto ledger).
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    That looks like your overall earnings, for SBTV the max you can get from it is (or at least was when I last looked) 75 and another 50 for the phone version (again at least when I last looked).

No, look at the dates, it is for yesterday only.

93sbtv.png

This is my overall earnings:

sbtvtot.png
  • yoyogirl_2
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Come on guys, keep up the morale! Just follow the advice above on getting the ad-free SBTV videos and do something else productive in the meantime, tabbing back every 30seconds to change video. Earn some money writing, or plan what you're going to buy from Amazon. We can do it!

thanks Bmth... I needed the morale boost... back earning swagbucks by any way possible..:rotfl:
    since the 18th sept ive got £100 amazon vouchers towards xmas presents n needed to feel I can keep going so thank you again :T
  • cod3
    cod3 Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    Got my first ever songpeople survey today. Good timing! Took ages but was very enjoyable. 88Sb credited immediately.
  • killerpeaty
    Options
    No, look at the dates, it is for yesterday only.

93sbtv.png

This is my overall earnings:

sbtvtot.png

Rofl, that'll teach me to read properly.

Go go cod3!
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    edited 5 November 2012 at 1:42PM
    Options
    ...for SBTV the max you can get from it is (or at least was when I last looked) 75 and another 50 for the phone version (again at least when I last looked).

What phone version? - found it, only for Android and not iphone :(

I've just completed 10 on my phone and got the captcha prompt, so for the first time ever I got my 3sb for SBTV - which is the biggest rip-off SB wise. I mean, watch 10 lots of dross for 3 measly SB?

OK, I didn't actually *watch* them, but you know what I mean.

Hello, have you checked your ledger? (in case you don't know how to get to it, hover over your name, click on my swagbucks then onto ledger).

I checked, there's only the 3 from just now on there :(
  • LeoLasagne
    Options
    Slow day today 36/110 Hope I qualify for the DS as there is only so much SBTV I can take! Got lots of work to do today so need to get SB out the way!

Quick question: for last months bonuses that get paid hopefully today, does this count towards our daily target?
    Swagbucks/Amazon Gift Card balance (Savings for Xmas 2019) £0.00/£100.00
    Additional Earnings Account (Started June 2018) £10600.00/£15000.00
    Premium Bonds £9460.00/£10000.00

Debts Cleared May 2017 :j:j:j
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    LeoLasagne wrote: »
    Slow day today 36/110 Hope I qualify for the DS as there is only so much SBTV I can take! Got lots of work to do today so need to get SB out the way!

Quick question: for last months bonuses that get paid hopefully today, does this count towards our daily target?

Definately getting to be more and more of a struggle on SB nowadays, seems to be on a little bit of a downward spiral (IMO).

The monthly bonuses, if not today, should be paid by tomorrow. But no, they don't tend to count for the daily target.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure