The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Art, it seems an awful lot to be DQd from. When you get DQd, you do keep going back and trying for another, don't you? Even if it says there are no more available, try later because they seem to add to them quite frequently. Sometimes it takes me ages to get accepted for one and other times I get accepted for the first one. I think it does seem to get worse at the end of the month - I don't know if it's because there are less surveys around or what

Yep always try at different times of the day - for some reason ever since I've been on SB I've virtually never qualified for many at 3pm, usually try later in the day.
    But this month I've barely had any chances, just the odd 1 or 2 here and there (most of the time have no tick boxes come up, so you know something's up!)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Art I did a DS earlier and there were no tickboxes.I tried loads for a DS yesterday with tick boxes, but always the same options and those that did start booted me out. I also tried foir a TP OP survey yesterday without success, but got the same tick options. The surveys behave oddly at times lol. On 119/40, but SBTV in IE crashed, might try again later.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Yep always try at different times of the day - for some reason ever since I've been on SB I've virtually never qualified for many at 3pm, usually try later in the day.
    But this month I've barely had any chances, just the odd 1 or 2 here and there (most of the time have no tick boxes come up, so you know something's up!)

I don't know if it makes any difference but I usually clear my browser history and cache every week or so. The tick boxes vary with me - sometimes there is only 1 box, other times there are 6 or 7 but quite often they don't seem to bear any relevance to the surveys offered. Also is your Trusted Surveys dashboard info up-to-date? I'm not sure if that affects the daily surveys or just the Trusted surveys, but it is worth checking
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    CODE - Facebook UK

Only 3, but better than nowt!
  • CathWales
    Options
    CODE ON FB STATUS - EXPIRES 5PM

I'm off to find the answer lol!
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 28 October 2012 at 4:15PM
    Options
    CODE - Facebook UK

Only 3, but better than nowt!

You have to answer a question and someone's posted the code on FB!
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • CathWales
    Options
    You have to answer a question and someone's posted the code on FB!

LOL they did that the other day with Louis Walsh....I should have looked at the comments before looking up the answer:rotfl:
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Pish! My nanny is 81 (last week!) and she spends her time looking at cats on the internet.. with her cat. ha ha.

5/100

LOL. I prefer to watch rock music on You Tube!!
  • janeken
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Art I did a DS earlier and there were no tickboxes.I tried loads for a DS yesterday with tick boxes, but always the same options and those that did start booted me out. I also tried foir a TP OP survey yesterday without success, but got the same tick options. The surveys behave oddly at times lol. On 119/40, but SBTV in IE crashed, might try again later.

No tick boxes for a few days for me.
  • janeken
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I am sure you will be able to do it - if you get stuck we will help. I think you must be doing OK because you are swagging and sometimes I think you need a degree in computing to be able to work out how to do some of the things on the Swagbucks site :)

Well I just did it and it worked!! As my dad used to say: 'You learn something new every day'. Thanks to those who helped. It is easy enough for me to remember too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure