The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    chels wrote: »
    The Tom Daley vid states 4 sb for me now, it was 5 but went down a couple of days ago. The dove vid is another that has changed for me, sometimes it states 5 sb but seems to be back up to 6 again.

Mine definitely stated 5sb before I played it....bit annoying. Was also dq'd from the 30sb PL survey.
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    Quick question, if I do a survey through the trial pay opinion survey offer, would it credit instantly?
  • ukclare
    Options
    Anyone have any idea what you have to do to get the Bond/Heineken mission video to credit?
    Have completed the first part of the mission and watched the video but nothing so far and it keeps coming up!
  • CathWales
    Options
    ukclare wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea what you have to do to get the Bond/Heineken mission video to credit?
    Have completed the first part of the mission and watched the video but nothing so far and it keeps coming up!

Same here! There is the part at the game where the cards come up and the word 'instructions' on the right. I read the instructions and it said about connecting to facebook....I never bothered, so maybe that's why it never credited me lol!
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Struggling today :( only at 52 ahhh x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • beegee181
    Options
    Quick question, if I do a survey through the trial pay opinion survey offer, would it credit instantly?

Usually they credit fine for me, but I've just done one on the morning after pill which hasn't and - more worryingly - also doesn't appear in my ledger of things I've done. Bid fed up as surveys have been few and far between lately.
  • sarahcartwright
    Options
    Good day for me 90 target, did a survey for 350 SB only took 10 mins, running total 3786SB,trying not to cash out just yet !!!!
    2013 Tallies
    Tesco Club card £22.68 Nectar £2.50
    S/bucks 1289sb My Survey 425pts
    Holiday Balance paid £665/£1777
    savings £55.95/£1000(by June 13, holiday spends)
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    Special offer on Sponsorpay - "Photobox, become a tester" took 2 minutes, just fill out email address etc. When it says 'invite friends' I simply ignored that bit and shut it down, credited instantly.
  • CathWales
    Options
    Special offer on Sponsorpay - "Photobox, become a tester" took 2 minutes, just fill out email address etc. When it says 'invite friends' I simply ignored that bit and shut it down, credited instantly.

Thank You, Thank You Art. I was struggling with the target today signed up for this and with the added search result 'need more bucks' for 11sb's I am on 96/90:) No surveys, many dq's:(
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Thanks for that :) saved me watching the drivel on SBTV.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure