The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    drinkaware just credited for me through PL
    register
    click link in email
    add a couple of drinks
    fill in profile
    takes about 15 mins to credit

Still not worked for me:(
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Still not worked for me:(

Cath, did you fill in your profile? :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    127./.110 ... only just got there
    Night all
  • paulshorse
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    127./.110 ... only just got there
    Night all

Night Cally - I was struggling too - 131/110 :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Cath, did you fill in your profile? :)

Yeah, don't know what else I can do with this one....one of the non credits that keeps coming back to annoy me lol.

Videos out on Supersonic BTW.
  • paulshorse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Yeah, don't know what else I can do with this one....one of the non credits that keeps coming back to annoy me lol.

Videos out on Supersonic BTW.

The only possible thing I can think of is to click on the offer again if it is still on the wall, that should take you back into the site, then try adding more drink. I take it you did click on the link in the email to confirm registration? If that doesn't work I'm not sure what else you can do :(
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    The only possible thing I can think of is to click on the offer again if it is still on the wall, that should take you back into the site, then try adding more drink. I take it you did click on the link in the email to confirm registration? If that doesn't work I'm not sure what else you can do :(

Yeah I've tried all the above and have run out if email addys to sign up again. Have added yet another drink and will update if it works. The offers just don't like me :(
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Time for bed. Hope it's not another silly daily goal again tomorrow, or if it is that we all have better luck. G'nite everyone :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    Options
    Nite Paul. I'm off to bed too. Leaving some vids on my home page in the hope they'll be there tomorrow and give me a good start. Lets hope surveys don't play up tomorrow!
  • where_to_start
    Options
    im still here trying to get to my target and finally got a daily survey... but it didn't credit!!! reminded me I did take a screenshoot of one the other day (I usually forget to do screenshoots) so thought I'd put ticket in saying successful completed survey but no credit - got a email back saying

"Thank you for your email. I do apologize that you receive the Disqualified or Over Quota message from the Survey Company. We at Swagbucks, understand it is very frustrating to invest time and effort into a survey then get the message.

The reason the disqualified message appeared is the research company requires a specific profile. Unfortunately, there can be times that your profile does not fit the target criteria. Another reason people can be disqualified, if the survey company recognizes that surveys are taken too quickly and/or with inaccurate answers. Also, the survey company set a limit on how many people can answer the survey questions. Example, if the survey company only needs 100 people to take a survey and the 100th person completes the survey, you could be in a survey and it closes. The survey can complete sometime while you are in the middle of a survey or even at the end. I know it can be frustrating to get through 25%, 75% or even 90% of the survey and get the “this survey is full” message. The rules are set by the survey company. We do understand how this can be frustrating. You can check your list of surveys to see if you qualify for any other surveys. Also, make sure to keep your profiles updated you may receive more surveys"

clearly they don't read their emails!!!!

super fed-up and not even sure if I get to 110 today :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport