Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

charity night help

Options
hiya all, im on getting a charity night orginised for the hosital that looked after my son when he was born at 30 wks, i have the club booked and the entertaimed booked, all i need now is some ideas for raisign more money on the night. Im selling the tickets at £3.
any ideas will help.
thanks
savings for 2012.. New year new me.. Going to save save save... and not spend spend spend. :rotfl:
WANT £7000 BY JAN 2012.
Jan -£80
Feb -
March-

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,083 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Raffles. There's work involved in getting prizes, obviously, but they're usually a great money raiser. Also tombolas, if there's room.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Heva2015
    Heva2015 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    Raffles as said
    Buckets plus collecting jars on bar
    If you have enough help have a food stand, sell pies for a pound, hot dogs, crisps sweets etc...if you contact Walkers they will give you a box of crisps and if you are close to a Krispy Kreme they will give you donuts to sell.
  • bargainhunter90
    Options
    Might help if you say and think about your target audience first for the charity night is it males and females, is there a specific age range and are children there. This is rule one of planning anything. It will help plan Advertising, promoting and planning for the event. good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure