We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Spanish Power
[Deleted User]
Posts: 9,948 Newbie
Hi,
I am still pondering what to do with my Scottish Power shares, before the Spanish invasion, and time is running out.
Slightly concerned about CGT.
Would I be able to stuff 7K's worth into this and next year's ISA, as a CGT saving shell?
If so, what would then happen to my 2 ISA's after takeover, would they be lost, wouldn't mind if it saves me CGT, as have no plans for them as yet, I'm always at the tail end.
Thanks for any replies.
I am still pondering what to do with my Scottish Power shares, before the Spanish invasion, and time is running out.
Slightly concerned about CGT.
Would I be able to stuff 7K's worth into this and next year's ISA, as a CGT saving shell?
If so, what would then happen to my 2 ISA's after takeover, would they be lost, wouldn't mind if it saves me CGT, as have no plans for them as yet, I'm always at the tail end.
Thanks for any replies.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards