As is what is laughingly called a senior decision maker in the voluntary sector (translation: overworked dogsbody running a charity) I regularly get government updates on new policy initiatives. These don't often mention Martin, but this morning's did! :p
I'm the Board Guide on the Matched Betting; Referrers and Jobseeking & Training boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

The good folk of the matched betting board are now (I hope!) supporting Macmillan, in memory of Fifigrace. Visit
https://www.gofundme.com/running-the-leeds-10k-for-macmillan

Replies

• catz747catz747 Forumite
    20.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny isn't it? :D I visit this site every day and down at Citizens Advice last week whilst waiting for ages, the subject of, "that bloke off ITV, whassis name?, he knows what he's on about" came up. It was really funny. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides