We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Claiming charges..

Options
I sent my letter to natwest asking for my charges to be returned but this morning i got a statement stating that £28 will be taken out of my account on friday and the end of april for an unarranged borrowing fee..

I called them and asked what this was for and they said cause i went overdrawn on the 28 feb and didnt put any money into the account until 2 march they have charged me for both months?!?! I told them i thought this was disgusting and asked them to refund them but they said cause i have an excisting claim ( £1048) waiting to be looked at they could not refund this money as it would conteract the claim. But ive not included this £56 in the large claim...

What can i do?:confused:

Comments

• Beate
    Beate Posts: 3,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just add it to the claim in your next letter to them and then in the court claim if they don't budge.
    Reclaimed thanks to this site:
    £175 Abbey Mortgage Repayment Fee, £170.03 Capital One Bank Charges £418.07 Lloyds TSB Bank Charges, £2,671.55 Mis-sold Endowment Policy, all for OH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport