We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Do i need to make contact?

Options
Im just waiting for my online banking to be set up so i can work out back dated charges, but do i need to ring the bank or anything to inform them that i am preparing to put in a claim, can i just go straight in for the throat?
Im very nervous about starting this but have got my figures to over £1500 and i could do a lot with that money!!!

Thanks Sparky

Comments

• einyuk
    einyuk Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    Im just waiting for my online banking to be set up so i can work out back dated charges, but do i need to ring the bank or anything to inform them that i am preparing to put in a claim, can i just go straight in for the throat?
    Im very nervous about starting this but have got my figures to over £1500 and i could do a lot with that money!!!

Thanks Sparky

not really,i feel all communication at 1st should be by letters unless they contact you 1st.

read this thread

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1141050760,24632,

site contains all sample letters needed

good luck :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills