We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Comments

• Hi
    Just got my perfume!
    Any idea of code GGB?
  • Teamjarjar wrote: »
    Morning everyone, just had delivery with massive bottle of perfume in it! Yay! Also big questionnaire and contract to fill in and return. If anyone finds out what the perfume is, I'd love to know xx

ooh awesome ... fingers crossed again then ;)
  • Ajb1975 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just got my perfume!
    Any idea of code GGB?

If GGY = Gucci Guilty, might GGB = Gucci Guilty Black? This is all very exciting! :)
  • Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    edited 1 February 2014 at 12:08PM
    Ajb1975 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just got my perfume!
    Any idea of code GGB?

I'm guessing but it might be Gucci Guilty Black :)

oops missed the previous post
  • The suspense is killing me !

Plans to go out and do the shopping on hold just in case there's a delivery !
  • Is it Royal Mail delivering the parcels?
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,158 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 10 Posts Photogenic
    My parcel was in Oldbury as of 7.20pm yesterday, so it needs to get all the way to the South coast. I'm not signed up for any trials so some perfume would be lovely :D
  • So people are getting notified before perfume is delivered? The strange thing is I did not get notified before my softener trial was delivered.

I didn't get perfume last year, I am hoping to get some this year, will have to wait and see :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 19,130 Senior Ambassador
    Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud! Cashback Cashier Post of the Month
    So people are getting notified before perfume is delivered? The strange thing is I did not get notified before my softener trial was delivered.

I didn't get perfume last year, I am hoping to get some this year, will have to wait and see :D

you should of had an email from chronopost international.

Mine went into my spam folder on Jan 30th.

Mine says out for delivery on track and trace :j
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I've just had my perfume delivered by DPD. The code on the bottle is FSA any ideas? TIA
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.