We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Demand to refund refund.
Comments
-
Hi CarefulBill,
Can you please e-mail me at [EMAIL="onlinecomplaints@scottishpower.com"]onlinecomplaints@scottishpower.com[/EMAIL] and I can have a look at te account for you
Thanks
Marie@scottishpower
And that is, despite the mistakes made by Scottish Power, why I'm still a very happy customer of theirs! The power and gas you receive at the end of the day is the same, mistakes happen, but it's how/whether they deal with it that makes the difference! :j0 -
Thanks Marie
submitted an email as advised.0 -
Update, Got refund in the end.
I fear if I hadn't had Marie's contact, I would have struggled to reach a resolution so thanks MSE
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards