Thomson PVR recording problem

Options
Parents have one of these boxes (not sure of the model but its the black one, rounded front, silver stripe across front..think its DTI3600). All was well with it until very recently when ANY records started on the box fail to stop recording and then either show as a missed recording or corrupt recording. Going down Wednesday night to try and sort for them (probably try factory reset) but just wondering if anything has happened recently that cause other to have the same issue. The reason for asking is that the problem has only started since the Olympic coverage did. As the fault is not limited to BBC channels and its a basic freeview box I think this is a red-herring but you never know.

Comments

• EricHart
    EricHart Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    We had this problem, we did a factory reset and the problem went, annoying as we had stuff on there we wanted to watch :(
  • debitcardmayhem
    debitcardmayhem Posts: 11,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I have some Series Links which have been messed up since the olympics (but on freesat) could be BBC again ,,,,
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure