IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier parking solutions (pps) - next letter :)

Options
So now I'm on:
-ticket
-letter 1 (PPS)
-letter 2 ( now its CCS)

Looks like one more to go on the chain.:T

Even better that the pay by date was earlier than when I received the letter. Silly people.

On a sad note, they've shut the demolition site/car park where it was issued, so now no more 30p for half hour parking. It's Ok though, there's alternatives, just this building site was quite handy.
Change is inevitable...nothing stays the same forever
:beer:

Comments

• Stephen_Leak
    Stephen_Leak Posts: 8,762 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 August 2012 at 3:28PM
    Options
    dw85 wrote: »
    <snip> Even better that the pay by date was earlier than when I received the letter. Silly people.<snip>

They're not silly. We regularly hear of letters like this, which arrive after the payment deadline. So regularly, that we can't believe that it's an administrative error or postal delay. If you pay now, you'll have paid late, so they'll have to add a late payment charge.
    The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in my life. :)
  • ManxRed
    ManxRed Posts: 3,530 Forumite
    Options
    The expired pay-by date is a very old, very common element of the scam. We see it all the time.
    Je Suis Cecil.
  • dw85
    dw85 Posts: 179 Forumite
    Options
    OMG, They would do this on purpose!?!?! :eek: Of course we know just how :A these PPCs are.
    (note the hint of sarcasm in there :D )
  • dw85
    dw85 Posts: 179 Forumite
    Options
    Update, letter number three has arrived from CCS Debt collectors recommending to litigate unless I pay a discounted £65....erm...nah...got a wedding to pay for now and that money would be better spent there :D
    According to sticky letter chain, this (hopefully) should be the last one! :j
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Options
    Recommending to litigate lol guess it takes two to litigate ;)
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure