Homebase Kitchens 50% off + 10% off

Options
I just thought that I would add this post, as I think I've managed to get quite a good deal from Homebase on my new kitchen.

Their current offer is 50% off all kitchens, so the deal wasn't too bad anyway and they are also offering "buy now pay nothing for one year" on kitchens over £1k (which most are these days ::) )

Also, bearing in mind that their staff are commission based, I thanked the guy for the quote and said that I'd come back on their next 10% off day, to which he promptly replied that he'd asked his manger to authorise an immediate further 10% off if I ordered this week (which they subsequently have done).

I also will get almost 10% back in vouchers (£72 off my first £1000 and 10% after that) from my Homebase Spend and Save card.

I do realise that the advertised list prices on their kitchens are shockingly inflated, but I have come away with a warm moneysaving feeling that I've got a good deal without having compromised on what I wanted :)

I doubt that it would have even occured to me to ask for the extra money off if I'd not been a part of this forum (naive as it sounds!), so thanks to you all :)
"One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."

Comments

• terrierlady
    Options
    :D well done well worth asking for a discount and the more people do it the more prices will reflect this, as you say the kitchen prices are inflated anyway so you did very well, good luck with the fitting etc.
    my bark is worse than my bite!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport