BT £30 cancellation charge
I've just rung up to cancel my BT phone and broadband package (I'm moving house) and been told I have to pay £30 cancellation charge. I knew about this charge when I signed up but thought it only applied for cancelling during my 18-month contract (which expired in May). Is it right that it applies forever? The man in the call centre didn't seem to know and just told me that's what it said on his screen!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards