Puppies Buried Alive

Options
Anyone else seen this story on the news this morning?

(don't watch the video if you are easily upset - or even not so easily)

Poor little mites survived being buried alive and ended up euthanised because they were in such poor condition.

Back street breeders at their worst and only a six month sentence each. Bar stewards.

Comments

• ineed
    ineed Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What is wrong with these people :mad:. I feel sick just reading it. Couldn't watch the vid too sad :(.
    I SUPPORT CAT RESCUE! Visit Cat Chat to support cat rescue too.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~Malayan Proverb
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much ~ Oscar Wilde
    No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness ~ Aristotle
  • Katanak
    Katanak Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Horrendous. Every time I think that things can't get any worse, you hear something like this. 6 months is just a joke.
  • zaksmum
    zaksmum Posts: 5,529 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just been reading about this. I wish to God I could bury the sickos concerned alive.

How can anyone do a thing like this to poor innocent little puppies?
  • chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    Options
    Evil evil cretins.Those poor poor puppies
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • meerkat2007
    meerkat2007 Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    I really don't know the words to adequately express what I'd like to do to these people :mad:
  • bluebeary
    bluebeary Posts: 7,904 Forumite
    Options
    im absolutely disgusted, glad the culprits have been named and shamed, hope they get their just desserts, bstards
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    I couldn't watch the vid either.

i believe the judge said that he wished he could give a longer custodial sentence. The law needs changing to better reflect the seriousness of inflicting such needless suffering.
  • lolavix
    lolavix Posts: 532 Forumite
    Options
    I've never understood why punishments for crimes against animals are so light - if the penalties were the same as crimes against humans it might actually be a deterrant
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lolavix wrote: »
    I've never understood why punishments for crimes against animals are so light - if the penalties were the same as crimes against humans it might actually be a deterrant

Whilst I 100% agree that their punishments should be far more harsher than they will actually receive, I don't think that it would deter them because to do something like this you have got to have a screw loose. A well balanced person just wouldn't do that. I just hope that members of the public that live local to them in Tamworth ensure that 'additional top up punishments' are dished out.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    Options
    I really wish that was true chuck. Puppy farmers/backstreet breeders dont care , ill puppies dont make £'s.

They dont care about the animlas wefare, they just see £ signs, until these people are stopped this will comtinue to happen. Myself and many many others could tell you of the things we have seen, it isnt nice reading believe me.

People need to be aware and stop buying from these evil cretins.Until this happens puppy farmers will keep on inflicting pain on these poor b itches and their puppies.

Dog/pet welfare issues are not vote winners until they are this will continue to happen. We all need to take notice and get our heads out of the sand so to speak. The more of us that stands up and say enough the quicker something migth get done x
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure