My dogs like melon :)

Options

Comments

• pawsies
    pawsies Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    When I have a yogurt, any flavor, my dog watches every spoonful I take, when it's nearly finished I have to hold the pot so he can lick the tub completely clean. He has me very well trained.:D

Ill-Be-Watching-You.jpg

My Henry (dachshund) loved carrots, and pieces of apple. On occasion, he was also known to chomp away at some celery!

They also like peppers, sweetcorn, carrots and peas :)
  • steveproxy
    steveproxy Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    My dog likes melons too but not very much but he is just fond of apples . . He daily eats one apple .
  • jenhug
    jenhug Posts: 2,277 Forumite
    Options
    my dog adores fruit and veg. she also can't resist a muddy raw potato, even though I know they are no good for her, I have caught her stealing one out of the sack before if I haven't tucked the top down properly.
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My Molly LOVES yoghurt coated banana chips. OH has to eat them in secret in the kitchen without her seeing then has to wash hands and brush his teeth or she'll figure it out and want them :D

However on Saturday she has decided that she also likes Fanta (yes the fizzy drink) she even stole the bottle!! She only managed to get a little thank God
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • Tesco_points_addict
    Options
    Carrots for mine, even better if they have been frozen whole!
    MFW - We've only gone and blooming done it!
    May 2013:j
  • Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My cat loves coconut oil, even if it is in my hair! :rotfl:
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • Notsosharp
    Notsosharp Posts: 2,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One of my cats will do anything to get his paws on baked beans. The other one will sit and watch me eat a yoghurt and insist I give him the dregs from the pot!
  • Air_Cooled_75
    Options
    Pawsies, that even looks like my dog! She will eat absolutely anything, so will one of the cats for that matter. If it isn't covered will industrial strength steel it's fair game :)
  • Air_Cooled_75
    Options
    Dog also goes crazy licking any kind of hand or body she's a spaniel though...
  • rustyboy21
    rustyboy21 Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    Rusty used to love his fuit and veg, but was very particular.

Loved apples, but only Pink Lady ( wouldn't eat any other variety )
    Loved Conference pears, but only if hard and from fridge ( didn't like williams, packhams etc)
    Loved carrots, in later life had to be smaller ones , when younger used to love eating tree trunk size ones !
    Loved yoghurt ( I can't stand it, but was bought every week for him !
    Loved in general anything we ate !
    Also very partial to Lemon and satsumas

Used to freak out and bark at Marshmallows and jelly, wanted to eat it, but texture must have gone through him ( you could see him shudder ! )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure