🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Sunday cinema ticket with 4 codes from promotional pouches of Maltesers, etc.

Options

Comments

• Cararyan14
    Options
    This is such a great deal! We always have m&ms in the panty so the fact that we get free tickets to the cinemas too is amazing! We're going to go see new Seth Rogan / James Franco / Jonah Hill film 'This Is the End' on the weekend. Cant wait!
  • THESEXYGIRAFFE
    Options
    i need two little codes for sweet sundays or one big one, i had loads noted down but i appear to have written them down wrong and only discoverd this after i binned the packets and attempted to enter them online
  • martinbuckley
    martinbuckley Posts: 1,717 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Large pouches are only £1.50 in Tescos until today.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I saw some in my local Poundland too :)
  • stowbee
    stowbee Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Tescos are doing big SHARE bags of Maltesers, Minstrels, M&Ms etc. for only £1.50! 2x of these bags and you have a free cinema ticket on a Sunday (plus some yummy chocolate).

:j
  • Silverbird
    Silverbird Posts: 782 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Awesome, thank you for letting us know
    Thrilled to be DEBT-FREE as of 26.03.10 :D
    Hubby DEBT-FREE as of 27.03.15 :D

Debt at LBM (June '07): £8189.19
  • zanuda
    zanuda Posts: 381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They publish this stuff very often. But it's for one specific cinema chain, don't remember exactly, but we don't have that one aroudn... :(
  • DiscoSet
    DiscoSet Posts: 292 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 July 2013 at 1:12PM
    Options
    Hi, You need 4 pack codes from standard bags (only 2 from share bags?) for 1 cinema ticket. Maximum of 2 tickets per claim. Only cinema participating this year is Cineworld. (Last year it was Apollo too). Tickets for use on a Sunday only and only valid for 2D films. Hope this helps. Something for nothing if you like eating the chocolate like me :)
  • tiger_eyes
    tiger_eyes Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I'm using this offer to stock up on cinema tickets and they're offering me a range of different cinemas - not just Cineworlds, but Showcases and others I've never heard of: a Studio Cinema, an Orpheus Cinema, etc. So it's not only the one line of cinemas.
  • DiscoSet
    DiscoSet Posts: 292 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Maybe it's only Cineworld that's participating in our area then. We aren't lucky enough to have any of the other cinemas that you mention
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport