We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Car hire at Girona airport
beefster
Posts: 742 Forumite
Any suggestions???
I have used Holidayautos and carhire2000 previously but am open to suggestions of any new deals available. Going out at end of May.
I have used Holidayautos and carhire2000 previously but am open to suggestions of any new deals available. Going out at end of May.
I save so I can spend.
0
Comments
-
Try http://www.carjet.co.uk/
I use them a lot and have never had a problem, good prices and many free upgrades .
In 2005 I had a brand new Citreon C3 turbo deisel from Girona Airport for 11 days for £98 .
shammy0 -
Hertz Car Rental
Tel: (0034) 97 218 6619
Avis Car Rental - Gerona Airport
Tel: (0034) 97 247 4333
Para Reservaciones: Tel: (0034) 90 213 5531
Europcar Carhire
Tel: (0034) 97 218 6618
Para Reservaciones Tel: (0034) 90 210 5030
OR CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT http://www.booking-centre-online.com/alquiler-coches/alquiler-coches-Girona-Aeropuerto.htm2017 wins over £50: Yorkshire break, Tefal Actifry0 -
Any Avis disciunt codes available please??I save so I can spend.0
-
carjet use Europcar at Girona airport0
-
We have rented through "Opodo" car rental search.
http://www.opodo.co.uk/opodo/StrutsServlet/CleanUp
and have been happy with their deals. Give it a try and see what it comes up with, you have nothing to lose....0 -
hi beefster
just a quickie
s per someone erlier comment about holidayautos i would knock you a further 10% off there online prices
if this helps let me know ill be around tomorrow to check my messages and replys
many thanks0 -
thavel supermarket will list best prices if you do a search.0
-
You can find all information regarding Girona airport at barcelonagirona.com0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards