We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Gatwick to Manchester cheap flight
milkydrink
Posts: 2,407 Forumite
My daughter needs a return flight from Gatwick to Manchester on the 27th to 29th March for 2, very early morning going - late evening returning.
Its to go to an event in Blackpool.
British Airways £108 each seems to be the cheapest, their don't seem to be anymore options anyway.
I did have a cheap flight checker, but I can't find it now, anyone got a link for it?
Many thanks
Kim
Its to go to an event in Blackpool.
British Airways £108 each seems to be the cheapest, their don't seem to be anymore options anyway.
I did have a cheap flight checker, but I can't find it now, anyone got a link for it?
Many thanks
Kim
0
Comments
-
Why doesn't she fly Ryanair Stansted to Blackpool? They have flight timings that fit, for £47 inclusive return.0
-
Because we live 3 miles from Gatwick:D
Thanks
Kim0 -
Well that's a shame as British Airways are the only airline that fly Gatwick to Manchester

Something will have to give! The BA flight will be full of Business clients flying to early meetings.0 -
Thanks that will explain why I can't find any other quotes then

£108 from Gatwick then.
Thank you
Kim0 -
Well i'm finding £38 out and £58 back (ex tax!) for 1st flight out and last back on ba.com! Just get your daughter up earlier!0
-
Thanks Sam, I think we have the same one. But tax & something else puts them up to £108.
Kim0 -
Jet 2 used to do Gatwick to Manchester might still be a possibility??....and have you checked out the train ?0
-
yep jet 2 still fly
also for no frills carriers throughout europe go to :
https://www.whichbudget.comHate and I do mean Hate my apple Mac Computer - wish I'd never bought the thing
Do little and often
Please stop using the word "of" when you actually mean "have" - it's damned annoying :mad:0 -
Jet2 only fly Gatwick to Newcastle and not to Manchester."Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards