housenetwork.co.uk - any comments?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in House Buying, Renting & Selling
4 replies 961 views
absolute0absolute0 Forumite
149 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in House Buying, Renting & Selling
Thinking of using housenetwork.co.uk to sell my house, has anyone used this company at all?

Thanks

D

Replies

• billybob_2billybob_2 Forumite
    24 Posts
    I've just been looking at thelittlehousecompany.co.uk and homesonsale.co.uk and think prefer the former. Considering putting own ad in local paper too. I'm just concerned that rightmove.co.uk dont accept private sellers and this may prejudice selling property myself? I also could do with some paperwork about the whole 'offer' stage and what questions to ask potential viewers/when offers are made as I'm not the 'hard-sell' type. Anyone had any experience of this?
  • absolute0absolute0 Forumite
    149 Posts
    billybob wrote:
    I've just been looking at thelittlehousecompany.co.uk and homesonsale.co.uk and think prefer the former. Considering putting own ad in local paper too. I'm just concerned that rightmove.co.uk dont accept private sellers and this may prejudice selling property myself? I also could do with some paperwork about the whole 'offer' stage and what questions to ask potential viewers/when offers are made as I'm not the 'hard-sell' type. Anyone had any experience of this?

A few of these online agents were listed on rightmove but they got kicked off. The only online agent I've found that offers this is housenetwork, but it will cost you £199. With this they do hadle all the negotiation, offers and viewings.

All sounds good, but haven't heard anything from anyone that has used them.

D
  • dougk_2dougk_2 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Not sure that housenetwork will be on rightmove for long either!

Rightmove is owned by some large estate agents for the purposes of estate agents so they are unlikely to want housenetwork on there undercutting their huge profit making schemes!
  • absolute0absolute0 Forumite
    149 Posts
    dougk wrote:
    Not sure that housenetwork will be on rightmove for long either!

Rightmove is owned by some large estate agents for the purposes of estate agents so they are unlikely to want housenetwork on there undercutting their huge profit making schemes!

Good point, I'm not sure how long they have been around for either.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals