Heathrow Parking

Does anybody have any tips on affordable parking at (or near) Heathrow Airport?

Thanks

Comments

• chalky_bertie
    chalky_bertie Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Read this THREAD abour Parking.

You may be better getting a hotel and parking included. Mother-in-law currently looking for the same thing. We booked our hotel with parking 6 months before we leave and managed to get it for £69.30 with 21 days parking. Try FHR-NET
    **BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI
  • dud52221
    dud52221 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Have you tried purpleparking.com...i have booked space for bham airport (off airport) and their prices are very competitive. Only a suggestion as there may be other offers out there.
    ged71
  • ACID
    ACID Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Resdiential Road Near Airport Bowls???
  • MeMe
    MeMe Posts: 23 Forumite
    we used Q-jump at Heathrow last year, was quite affordable and they drop you at the terminals via minibus
  • HI,

I HAVE BOOKED TO GO AWAY IN JULY AND AM FLYING FROM HEATHROW, I AM STOPPING AT A 4* HOTEL THE SHRERATON SKYLINE WITH POOL FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY 1 DOUBLE ROOM COST ME £79 AND THIS INCLUDES LEAVING YOU CAR FOR 10 NIGHTS IT IS A £1.50 BUS FARE FROM THE AIRPORT AND ABOUT 10 MINUTES AWAY. THIS WAS THE BEST DEAL I COULD FIND AND I GOT THE NUMBER OFF THE COMPANY TRAILFINDERS I THINK THE ACTUAL COMPANY WAS CALLED HOLIDAY EXTRAS TRY WWW.HOLIDAYEXTRAS.CO.UK.

REGARDS

DALE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family