Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

nram porting with bad credit

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgage-Free Wannabe
1 reply 603 views
angieplus4angieplus4 Forumite
16 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgage-Free Wannabe
hi just a question really i am thinking of moving home and i reckon my home now is worth £220 we have a mortgage of £142. the property we are looking to move to is worth about £145. we are on a dmp and owe about £35k so our credit is naf and was wondering sbout porting our mortgage with nram and pay some of the mortgage back . our circumstances have changed since we have got this mortgage and my partner now earns less about 19k per year and i am a stay at home mum now would they still let us port or are we stuck any one no the answer to this would be greatly welcomed thanks in advance;)

Replies

• DawnWDawnW Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I didn't want to read and run. I think you need to post this query on the mortgages and endowments board. This one is for people who are trying to pay off existing mortgages, so I don't think you will get the advice you need on here.

Good luck, hope all goes well x

This discussion has been closed.