We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Website with membership built in offered as template
Blakespops
Posts: 394 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi would anyone happen to know of any servers who offer membership as a built in service on the templates they offer as you take out wb hosting with them?
I am aiming to have a web site that has multi level membership so that you gain more access the higher you buy the membership and also for it to be paid monthly.
https://www.one.com seem to offer the best priced web hosting yet they do not have the membership needed and I would not know where to start to try and add this as I do not know PHP.
Any advice would be welcome and a huge thank you to you all.
I am aiming to have a web site that has multi level membership so that you gain more access the higher you buy the membership and also for it to be paid monthly.
https://www.one.com seem to offer the best priced web hosting yet they do not have the membership needed and I would not know where to start to try and add this as I do not know PHP.
Any advice would be welcome and a huge thank you to you all.
Only through Christ can we find freedom
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards