We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
iPad - not saving passwords
TTC40
Posts: 1,056 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have an ipad1.
It doesn't save log on details/ passwords for some sites I.e. MSE and hotmail.
Can anyone advise how to resolve this - I can't see what I should be doing on the settings.
It doesn't save log on details/ passwords for some sites I.e. MSE and hotmail.
Can anyone advise how to resolve this - I can't see what I should be doing on the settings.
0
Comments
-
Cookies switched off?
Settings/Safari/Accept Cookies0 -
It was on 'from visited' - have changed it but still not saving.
Any other ideas? It used to save them so not sure if it's something I've changed or if it has happened with a software update.0 -
Have you turned off private browsing?0
-
ilikethesimpsons wrote: »Have you turned off private browsing?
Thanks - sorted.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards