NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm

Recurring charges

Hi guys

If I was to get a 18month interest free credit card and wanted to set up a recurring charge to a member of my family. Would this recurring charge be subject to 18month interest free or do recurring charges incur penalty fees or interest.

Thanks guys

Replies

• Andy_ccc wrote: »
    Hi guys

If I was to get a 18month interest free credit card and wanted to set up a recurring charge to a member of my family. Would this recurring charge be subject to 18month interest free or do recurring charges incur penalty fees or interest.

Thanks guys
    Congratulations on posting a question that hasn't been asked a million times before. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by a "recurring charge". Do you mean some kind of continuous authority? Does this person have an account set up for taking credit card payments?

If this is some kind of scheme for getting cash from your card the charges involved for your family member are likely to outweigh any benefit.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals