We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
iPhone, problems with books not downloading properly contact who?
michellen34
Posts: 685 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi everyone,
On my iPhone I've download 2 books to iBooks. Both have not downloaded properly eg, missing pages, jumping from one chapter to the next in one page. Does anyone know who I'd contact about this please? I've tried looking but can't find anything about iBooks. Not good paying for a book that's only half there
Thank you
On my iPhone I've download 2 books to iBooks. Both have not downloaded properly eg, missing pages, jumping from one chapter to the next in one page. Does anyone know who I'd contact about this please? I've tried looking but can't find anything about iBooks. Not good paying for a book that's only half there
Thank you
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards