Variation Meeting - Getting nervous

Options
SG_28
SG_28 Posts: 87 Forumite
Hi guys,

I have my variation Meeting with my creditors very soon for my f&f settlement and I am starting to feel extremely nervous!!

Does anyone know if I will get a response on the same day? Is it possible for them to ask for more information, Or would they already have all they need?

I think I am offering 21p/£1 and I Am over half way into my agreement.

Fingers crossed for me please :)

Comments

• Anondebtadvisor
    Options
    You should get a response the same day but i know some firms delay getting back to you.

If you dont hear from them make a phone call to them - Most creditors vote days in advance
  • techno1029
    techno1029 Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    I got a call 2 hours after the meeting. They told me to be available for a call at or around the time of the meeting. Got an approval too...massive weight off my shoulders. Fingers crossed for you!!!
  • TomBoyNI
    TomBoyNI Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck, I know the feeling, I found out same day, meeting was at 5pm, got a phone call from the IP at 5.25.
  • SG_28
    SG_28 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • MUM40
    MUM40 Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SG_28 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have my variation Meeting with my creditors very soon for my f&f settlement and I am starting to feel extremely nervous!!

Does anyone know if I will get a response on the same day? Is it possible for them to ask for more information, Or would they already have all they need?

I think I am offering 21p/£1 and I Am over half way into my agreement.

Fingers crossed for me please :)

Can I ask what your origianal IVA was and what you was paying on a monthy basis, I'm just looking for some figures to see if i could a F&F payment
    thanks
    No. 83 in £365.00 in 365 days 17/365
    Jan lunch to work days 10/20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business