We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
re-gmail
joe134
Posts: 3,336 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
hi guys, can I set gmail to notify me on chrome when I have e-mail instead of logging in every time to find out?
0
Comments
-
check chrome's plugins their should be a gmail notifier...Laters
Sol
"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"0 -
Don't know how well the notifications work; I use this instead.0
-
thanks Tanglefoot, it seems same as extension i,ve put on, but there,s also one that speaks, don,t know what it,s like.-TangleFoot- wrote: »Don't know how well the notifications work; I use this instead.
My aol one notifies me audibly if I have e-mail, even if I,m on another browser.
:beer:ps. I notice it only displays e-mail received when logged in, which defeats the object??0 -
-
wheres sync feature? just said remember pw and dont log out but ccleaner wipes that out when using cleaner.-TangleFoot- wrote: »I also use Chrome's sync feature which means I'm logged in the instant the browser loads.0 -
Spanner > Settings.0
-
thanks tanglefoot, looked in there but couldn,t see it, must be my eyes:beer:-TangleFoot- wrote: »Spanner > Settings.0 -
Got it sorted? It's hard to tell from over here.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards