We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Skype Pop-Up
wkt54
Posts: 454 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
I keep getting a pop- up about Skype.
It says the plug in doesn't respond. Do you wish to interrupt Skype.
Click yes or no.
Does anyone know what this is.
And how I can stop them?
Tks
I keep getting a pop- up about Skype.
It says the plug in doesn't respond. Do you wish to interrupt Skype.
Click yes or no.
Does anyone know what this is.
And how I can stop them?
Tks
0
Comments
-
1st question has to be do you have Skype installed?0
-
Yes
I've had it for a few years.
They have just started recently but are often.
I'm in France on a French laptop.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards