We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Iplayer issues
calleyw
Posts: 9,896 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have new tosh laptop. It had Iplayer pre-installed.
I updated and now I can't down load anything. I have checked to make sure that it has access through the fire wall which seems to be fine.
Also if I shut the iplayer down after the machine has started up. It won't re-open.
Stumped
Thanks in advance.
Yours
Calley
I updated and now I can't down load anything. I have checked to make sure that it has access through the fire wall which seems to be fine.
Also if I shut the iplayer down after the machine has started up. It won't re-open.
Stumped
Thanks in advance.
Yours
Calley
Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!
Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz
If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz
If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
0
Comments
-
Hopefully, you have sorted this out before now but, just in case, I had the same problem after downloading an update for Adobe Air.
Found the solution in iplayer help.
http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/announcements/desktop_issues_iplayer0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards