We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Online music shows.
edrushuk
Posts: 315 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have started to listen to online music shows, but having a couple of problems
1. the volume is too low, but hoping to rectify this by purchasing a FiiO E6 Portable Earphone Headphone Amplifier.
2. if this does not work, I am thinking about other options, these include external speakers, internet radio.
Basically I am looking to listen to bass orientated music at the best quality and volume, but without paying loads of money.
Also whenever I listen/watching the show via the breakbeat website, I am getting a accurate and delayed sound...any explainations? It does not happen via youtube. Help!
What would you suggest?
If it helps I am a drum & bass fan!!!!
Thank you loads
Susanna
1. the volume is too low, but hoping to rectify this by purchasing a FiiO E6 Portable Earphone Headphone Amplifier.
2. if this does not work, I am thinking about other options, these include external speakers, internet radio.
Basically I am looking to listen to bass orientated music at the best quality and volume, but without paying loads of money.
Also whenever I listen/watching the show via the breakbeat website, I am getting a accurate and delayed sound...any explainations? It does not happen via youtube. Help!
What would you suggest?
If it helps I am a drum & bass fan!!!!
Thank you loads
Susanna
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards