We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Buying A Bluetooth Headset - Advice Needed

I am going to buy a couple of bluetooth headsets but I am totally confused about what is best, can anyone offer advice on what features I should be looking for and wether or not I should buy a generic or branded product, does it matter wether it is a universal model or described as being compatible with a particular phone?

Comments

  • poppellerant
    poppellerant Posts: 1,974 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    In my own experience I have found bluetooth headsets to be universal - so I'd imagine they all use the same protocol (?) to communicate with the phone.

    I've only had good sucess with Jabra headsets - people can hear me in the wind, where they struggled with the headsets supplied with the phone. But certainly go for something comfortable!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.