We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Reinstating my bookmarks in Firefox

Hi im hoping someone can help me. I recently uninstalled Mozilla Firefox and didnt realise I would lose all my bookmarks. So, on someones advice I did a system restore rather than reinstall which put the FF icon back on my desktop but wouldnt open when I double clicked it. Anyway I reinstalled FF but want to know if its possible to get back the bookmarks. Ive found my Mozilla profile (there were two exactly the same profiles) and although it says a date of 3 years ago when you hover over it, when you open it its only going back to Saturday the 9th June. I hope this makes sense. TIA
Your fooling no one bar yourself.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.