We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Google Chrome & MSE "Bad Request"
Mrs_Arcanum
Posts: 23,976 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
For some weird reason Google Chrome has suddenly stopped working with MSE beyond whichever page I first choose. Only MSE mark you.
Fine earlier today. Now getting
As you can see from this post Firefox is working fine.
Fine earlier today. Now getting
Is anyone else getting this with Chrome?Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie: bblastvisit=1316613899; bblastactivity=0; bbuserid=855259; bbpassword=4bebbdd2276eb54c78f4ac455a21acf0; bbthreadedmode=linear; bbboardagreements=41; _qubitTracker=1322674183945.195138; __utma=155506215.221128279.1316613903.13384167
As you can see from this post Firefox is working fine.
Truth always poses doubts & questions. Only lies are 100% believable, because they don't need to justify reality. - Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Labyrinth of the Spirits
0
Comments
-
Works OK here in v 18.0.1025.168
Looks like it might be a cookie problem. Try deleting your browser cache including cookies (note: if you delete cookies you will have to log back in to this and any other site that uses a cookie to remember you (most of them!))How do I add a signature?0 -
Did clear the cache and left it for a while & now seems to be sorted. Very strange though as other pinned tabs were fine.Works OK here in v 18.0.1025.168
Looks like it might be a cookie problem. Try deleting your browser cache including cookies (note: if you delete cookies you will have to log back in to this and any other site that uses a cookie to remember you (most of them!))Truth always poses doubts & questions. Only lies are 100% believable, because they don't need to justify reality. - Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Labyrinth of the Spirits0 -
I had one of those yesterday.
Clicked another MSE tab that was open and all was fine.I'm not that way reclined
Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently-manipu... OH, IT'S A TIARA! A tiara; I have a tiara! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me!0 -
I tried a new tab & still didn't work.faerie~spangles wrote: »I had one of those yesterday.
Clicked another MSE tab that was open and all was fine.
Ok now so no worries.Truth always poses doubts & questions. Only lies are 100% believable, because they don't need to justify reality. - Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Labyrinth of the Spirits0 -
This happens to me from time to time, and it seems to be when I've had Chrome running for many days. To fix it, all I do is close & restart Chrome, and the problem goes away for another few weeks.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards