We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Re: Ripped off..HELP!
kry20
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
have been properly ripped off this week
Was after a tablet for my 10 year old (to get her off my laptop)! Rushed it due to the bank holidays and bought this......
(Can't post link)!
10.2 inch 8GB 512MB DDR2 Google Android Tablet PC - Cheapest 2.2 Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 - WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad, Android Market, Youtube and Facebook App - Built in Two Camera
Which looked ok for what I was after, however, what I got was a cheap and nasty MID WM8650 that's even running dodgy software and is good for nothing all tahnks to Bargain Universe.
Anyway, am all over them. What I now need is a semi decent tablet for around the 100-150 mark........
She just uses it for facebook, you tube, online games, apps and music/pics. I get that I'll need a sd card but beyond that am confused
It needs to have a 10" screen, preferably glass (not warped plastic like this one) and do that pinchy thing, and preferably respond to touch without her finger going through the screen!
Thanks in advance x
have been properly ripped off this week
(Can't post link)!
10.2 inch 8GB 512MB DDR2 Google Android Tablet PC - Cheapest 2.2 Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 - WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad, Android Market, Youtube and Facebook App - Built in Two Camera
Which looked ok for what I was after, however, what I got was a cheap and nasty MID WM8650 that's even running dodgy software and is good for nothing all tahnks to Bargain Universe.
Anyway, am all over them. What I now need is a semi decent tablet for around the 100-150 mark........
She just uses it for facebook, you tube, online games, apps and music/pics. I get that I'll need a sd card but beyond that am confused
It needs to have a 10" screen, preferably glass (not warped plastic like this one) and do that pinchy thing, and preferably respond to touch without her finger going through the screen!
Thanks in advance x
0
Comments
-
you mean some thing like this maybe http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/blackberry-playbook-tablet-pc-16-gb-10647929-pdt.html
or this http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/archos-arnova-10b-g3-tablet-4gb-12818435-pdt.html
or even this http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/archos-arnova-8-g2-tablet-pc-8gb-12043849-pdt.html
not used any off them so no idea if there any goodthere or their,one day i might us the right one ,until then tuff0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards