We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Gmail - sends fine but won't receive ?
georgiac
Posts: 1,189 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi, I have a bizarre problem with gmail on a HTC wildfire s phone.
I can send messages just fine from it but it doesn't receive messages sent to it.
Presume I have altered a setting but not sure where to look.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
I can send messages just fine from it but it doesn't receive messages sent to it.
Presume I have altered a setting but not sure where to look.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
What mail app are you using?0
-
It's gmail0
-
Try clearing the cache:
Go into menu<settings<applications<manage applications<all<gmail<clear cache and reboot.0 -
Thanks russell, it wasn't the cache - but I rebooted, ran tweakker and something clicked and I think it has done the trick.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards