We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Headphones help
candyapple_2
Posts: 600 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Can any regular headphones users advise me please?
I usually use earphones but fancied a change and thought I would try headphones. I have tried 2 different makes over the past week or so (sony and skullcandy) and they make my ears so hot within about 10 mins! Is this normal? Or do I just have incredibly warm ears? :rotfl:
Can I do anything to the earpads to stop the heat spreading so quickly? Orrr can anyone recommend any headphones with a decent size cable length that won't make my ears so hot I could fry eggs on them?
I usually use earphones but fancied a change and thought I would try headphones. I have tried 2 different makes over the past week or so (sony and skullcandy) and they make my ears so hot within about 10 mins! Is this normal? Or do I just have incredibly warm ears? :rotfl:
Can I do anything to the earpads to stop the heat spreading so quickly? Orrr can anyone recommend any headphones with a decent size cable length that won't make my ears so hot I could fry eggs on them?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards