We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
BF3 Premium £17.50
Comments
-
Sounds morally ambiguous... why not wait until there is a sale instead?0
-
Looks like I just saved another £17.50, instead of waiting to save another £40How do I add a signature?0
-
'Ang on - does that link even do anything? :think:0
-
Changed it0
-
Yeah, it goes to that well known website http://4659431487303912/
OP had changed the OP in the time it took me to post....How do I add a signature?0 -
Already said I changed it0
-
Origin... yuck!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards