We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thoughts on this Toshiba laptop?
LukieD
Posts: 17 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Could I get any opinion on the following laptop please?
(It's the L875-10G - can't post links yet but can be googled!)
It's fairly big (17.3 inch screen) but won't be transported around as it's a desktop replacement.
It would be used for some gaming but nothing too "cutting edge."
I haven't looked at new laptops for a while but for £700 I thought it was quite good with the big screen, i5, 8gb RAM, 1TB HDD, separate graphics card etc.
Thanks
(It's the L875-10G - can't post links yet but can be googled!)
It's fairly big (17.3 inch screen) but won't be transported around as it's a desktop replacement.
It would be used for some gaming but nothing too "cutting edge."
I haven't looked at new laptops for a while but for £700 I thought it was quite good with the big screen, i5, 8gb RAM, 1TB HDD, separate graphics card etc.
Thanks
0
Comments
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards