Credit Reports - Noddle/CreditExpert

A few queries regarding Credit Reports if anyone could answer? :)

Firstly, I had in the past been paying for Credit Expert and receiving a score of 999 most of the time and if not, always in the 900's.
Despite this fact; I always had trouble getting credit, even after waiting 6 months between applications and managing my finances, not missing any payments.. It always made me wonder about the accuracy.

Another thing that has just made me wonder; is Noddle, I have just signed up to.. I have 1 cc, 1 loan, 2 bank accounts. No payments missed for years and years. £12000 debt in total; but handled well..
Yet a 1/5 score?! When Credit Expert at the same time is giving me 920...

So confusing.

Replies

• What experian have said you have an excellent credit score and you can't get credit now I am confused, ring Experian up if I was you and see what lending products they might offer you....
  • Experian_company_representativeExperian_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we don't lend money we do build scores for many high street lenders. Contacting us is not a bad idea. We should be able to help you find out what the problem is.

James Jones
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of Experian. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"

Posts by James Jones, Neil Stone, Stuart Storey & Joe Standen
  • While we don't lend money we do build scores for many high street lenders. Contacting us is not a bad idea. We should be able to help you find out what the problem is.

James Jones

The problem is Mr jones is your company is a joke and your scores you give customers are not a true reflection on Their actual credit score, yet you still sell this product as a credit score.

It's ridiculous that you still sell this fake product which is defiantly inaccurate, do you know how many people this forum gets on a daily basis asking why can't I get credit with an excellent credit score & these people also have defaults.

It's going to take some work but I am going to do my best and write to the relevant department and get this stopped as its fake.

It's fraud...
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides