Oasis Stores online

Having a total nightmare with Oasis Stores online.

I placed an order for a dress back on the 14th May. They confirmed saying that they had found the item i was looking for in one of their stores and that the goods would be delivered to me in 5 working days - and took payment off my card on the 14th too. We are now at the 31st May and i still dont have my dress and their customer services (only contactable via email) has now stopped replying to my emails. The last email i had from them said that they couldnt tell me when my item would be delivered and blamed the courier for the problem. But i have been intouch with the courier company and even though they have a consignment no. they havent been instructed to pick the goods up from the store.

Due to my frustration i contacted my local Citizens Advice who forwarded the case onto my local Trading Standards - who have advised me to send a letter to Oasis asking them to now just refund my money.

I am not sure where to turn if they dont respond to the letter. All i want is a reply from them to say that yes they are refunding the money or yes by some small miracle my goods will still be delivered. The annoying thing is the dress was for a special occasion so had to go and buy something else! Argghhh.
:mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport