Could I ask a little favour?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
33 replies 1.9K views

Replies

• lisajane8482lisajane8482 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    I'll have a look over them too if you would like.
  • Roz_VRoz_V Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    cathy_j87 wrote: »
    Underwear?! What?!

The likelihood is that the photographer will be taking the "getting ready" bridal shots i.e. getting into the dress. Nothing pervy!!!
  • wanchai_2wanchai_2 Forumite
    3K Posts
    Mine won't :rotfl:
    7 Feb 2012: 10st7lbs :( 14 Feb: 10st4.5lbs :D 21 Feb: 10st4lbs * 1 March: 10st2.5lbs :j13 March: 10st3lbs (post-holiday) :o 30 March: 10st1.5lbs :D 4 April: 10st0.75lbs * 6 April: 9st13.5 lbs :) 27 April 9st12.5lbs * 16 May 9st12lbs * 11 June 9st11lbs * 15 June 9st9.5lbs * 20 June 9st8.5lbs :D 27 June 9st8lbs * 1 July 9st7lbs * 7 July 9st6.5lbs :D
  • daisieggdaisiegg Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Roz_V wrote: »
    Remember that this person is going to see you in your underwear! It's important you like them & feel comfortable with them whoever you choose - if you don't, it will come across in the photos.

Umm why do you assume they are going to see her in her underwear?!
  • daisieggdaisiegg Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    The likelihood is that the photographer will be taking the "getting ready" bridal shots i.e. getting into the dress. Nothing pervy!!!

Sorry hadn't read to the end!

I think that's quite an assumption to make...not everyone has a package that includes getting ready shots and even if they do it doesn't have to include underwear! I'm having getting ready shots but i will be fully clothed before the photographer is there! Why would you want pics of you in your underwear?!
  • SaLoGoSaLoGo Forumite
    1K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope my photographer doesn't see me in my underwear... I'm only wearing a thong :eek:
    :beer: Been smoke free for 4 years!! :beer:
  • 74jax74jax Forumite
    6.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember that this person is going to see you in your underwear! It's important you like them & feel comfortable with them whoever you choose - if you don't, it will come across in the photos.

I'm another thinking :eek:. Surely even getting ready shots don't require you in only underwear:eek:

I'm not wearing any:o
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
  • jtr2803jtr2803 Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    :rotfl:, I am having some getting ready shots but I wasn't bargaining on being in my underwear! Funnily enough though, my boss just said that their photographer did take shots of his Mrs in her undies as she was getting ready.....:eek:

Very happily married on 10th April 2013 :D
    Spero Meliora
    Trying to find a cure for Maldivesitis :rotfl:
  • wanchai_2wanchai_2 Forumite
    3K Posts
    Thongs and commando brides, I love it! :rotfl: Actually, I saw a wedding on a blog recently, there was a shot of the bride in her bra, knickers and suspender belt ON THE BLOG FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE! :eek: :eek: The shame!!!!!!!!!
    7 Feb 2012: 10st7lbs :( 14 Feb: 10st4.5lbs :D 21 Feb: 10st4lbs * 1 March: 10st2.5lbs :j13 March: 10st3lbs (post-holiday) :o 30 March: 10st1.5lbs :D 4 April: 10st0.75lbs * 6 April: 9st13.5 lbs :) 27 April 9st12.5lbs * 16 May 9st12lbs * 11 June 9st11lbs * 15 June 9st9.5lbs * 20 June 9st8.5lbs :D 27 June 9st8lbs * 1 July 9st7lbs * 7 July 9st6.5lbs :D
  • picklepickpicklepick Forumite
    4K Posts
    I went commando on my wedding day and I can safely say, my photographer was definitely not present! In fact, he waited outside the door until I was inside my dress then came in to take snaps of it being laced up. No nakedness!!
    What matters most is how well you walk through the fire
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Avro Energy and Green cease trading

What it means for your gas & electrity

MSE News

Energy mythbusting

What really makes a difference?

MSE Guides

Free £6 Amazon credit for some

When you add £50 to gift card balance

MSE Deals