Matalan nus extra code

HI, can anyone help. I have a NUS card that I can use in store for matalan, but wanted to shop online and you need a code the NUS EXTRA to get the discount. I havent upgraded to NUS extra and wondered if anyone can help out who has please.
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

It's only £11.00 to get an NUS extra card so it might just be worth going for it straight off - it arrives quickly and if you shop in Matalan TopShop/ River Island/ Dorothy Perkins/ New Look etc the £11.00 is quickly covered by the amount of discount you get.

I also use mine to get discount on Theatre and cinema tickets. Most places do good student discount so it really is worth upgrading to NUS extra.

I hope this helps.
  • Ms_Ash
    Ms_Ash Posts: 13 Forumite
    lolabugx wrote: »
    HI, can anyone help. I have a NUS card that I can use in store for matalan, but wanted to shop online and you need a code the NUS EXTRA to get the discount. I havent upgraded to NUS extra and wondered if anyone can help out who has please.
    Thanks

Im assuming you got your NUS Card last year?
    I thought the NUS Extra was the newer card you can only renew to now anyway, well thats the one I have but don't remember seeing the normal ones available anymore.

Its coming to the expiry date now so I would just renew and you will be getting the NUS Extra. That's if your still in education.
  • Helix
    Helix Posts: 2,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Ms_Ash wrote: »
    Im assuming you got your NUS Card last year?
    I thought the NUS Extra was the newer card you can only renew to now anyway, well thats the one I have but don't remember seeing the normal ones available anymore.

Its coming to the expiry date now so I would just renew and you will be getting the NUS Extra. That's if your still in education.

Some universities have standard NUS cards built into their student ID card. For most stores it doesn't matter if your student card is NUS or not anyway. Its only online that you normally need NUS extra as they wouldn't be able to check standard student cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure