I never noticed that

Options
You learn something new all the time .........if you go into a board and click on the number of replies to any particular thread ..........it tells you who has posted on it and how many times too ................never noticed that before:D

Comments

• trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Al_Mac wrote:
    Wow, doesn't for views.

:beer:

good job really or on some the list would be huge but I did try that too just incase:D
  • queensway_boy
    queensway_boy Posts: 5,990 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    trafalgar wrote:
    You learn something new all the time .........if you go into a board and click on the number of replies to any particular thread ..........it tells you who has posted on it and how many times too ................never noticed that before:D

yep, i posted about this about a week ago and sra posted back that its allways been there.thought i was the only one not noticed it.:j
  • sra
    sra Posts: 4,678 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I have a confession to make.
    I've always known you could do it here (since the test forum) but I've been using other vb forums for years - and it must have been well over a year before I first notices it :o
  • trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sra555 wrote:
    I have a confession to make.
    I've always known you could do it here (since the test forum) but I've been using other vb forums for years - and it must have been well over a year before I first notices it :o

phew,I don't feel half as daft now:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport