Miss3ed my claim for bank charge refund??? help please

Options
Hi all

This is a long shot but i thought i would ask.

2 or 3 years a go i had a company offering to clain my bank charges back, i agreed to let them go ahead with it as i wasnt to sure of the protocol back then.

Basically i found out after the courts overturned the charge back that the company who was dealing with my claim had been offered about £4000 from the HSBC. They declined the offer but didnt tell me anything about the offer.

To be honest i would have been over the moon with that even after they had taken their cut.

Is there anything i can still do?

Thanks guys

Comments

• cardifflee
    cardifflee Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    anybody? please :)
  • Little_Mo_70
    Little_Mo_70 Posts: 417 Forumite
    Options
    cardifflee wrote: »
    Hi all

This is a long shot but i thought i would ask.

2 or 3 years a go i had a company offering to clain my bank charges back, i agreed to let them go ahead with it as i wasnt to sure of the protocol back then.

Basically i found out after the courts overturned the charge back that the company who was dealing with my claim had been offered about £4000 from the HSBC. They declined the offer but didnt tell me anything about the offer.

To be honest i would have been over the moon with that even after they had taken their cut.

Is there anything i can still do?

Thanks guys

Probably not.
    Did you contact them at the time, to find out why they didn't notify you of the offer?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure