Lloyds Rejected My Claim - Anyone Had This? But Success By Contacting Them Again?!?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges
2 replies 1.1K views
ZoeB23ZoeB23 Forumite
76 Posts
Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges
Hi,

Lloyds got back to me today with an automated letter they send everyone..... Not happy with their response, they clearly havent read my letter properly, and so Im going to send them another one......

Has anyone out there, not just with Lloyds, had this first rejection letter and wrote back to the bank and had success??

Any info much appreciated :)

Replies

• Premier_2Premier_2 Forumite
    15.1K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (a) What was the content of your letter of complaint?

(b) What was the content of the reply you received?

Isn't there a danger that, if the bank are simply sending automated responses to letters of complaint, then you may receive the same automated response to any further letter of complaint?
    "Now to trolling as a concept. .... Personally, I've always found it a little sad that people choose to spend such a large proportion of their lives in this way but they do, and we have to deal with it." - MSE Forum Manager 6th July 2010
  • ZoeB23ZoeB23 Forumite
    76 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I can see that it is automated as other people have typed up responses they have recieved before and it contains the same content. They have mentioned things in their letter that show to me they havent read mine properly.
    On the bank charges page it does say that the banks do send out automatic reject letters and so not to give up.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides