PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Lidl have special offer on sewing/knitting stuff

Options
http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070315.index.ar3

From Thurs 15 March. Looks like some quite good offers too.
:hello:

Comments

• cuddlymarm
    cuddlymarm Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi

I bought 2 packs of DK for £2.99 last Sunday (Blackpool store) and then when I went in today they still had lots left so I bought 2 big balls of baby wool. Normally the offers run out really quickly but this has been a really good offer.
    🎄December 🎄 NSDs 11/15
  • GeologyRocks
    Options
    Thanks. Will probably pick up the sewing box.
    Got the sewing machine last time.
    I went in at 8am and there were loads of people pretending not to run towards them :rotfl:

Had some problems with the zig zag stich, not sure if it's user error or not and due to the 3 year warranty I haven't really been in a hurry to find out...
    otherwise, quite a nice machine for an occasional sewer like myself.
  • eryn_kathleen
    Options
    Is the sewing machine any good?

Sorry, got excited and didn't read your post all the way through. Please ignore me!!
  • Hounslow_Penguin
    Options
    Ohhhh, that's me off to Feltham on Thursday, then :D
    There's mush in my clock slot.
  • V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    Options
    I would say that if you subscribe to the Lidl and Aldi websites you can get a twice weekly email telling you of all the offers.

Good to see what they have on offer, but bad as you tend to see a lot to spend your money on.
    :hello:
  • belfastgirl23
    belfastgirl23 Posts: 8,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks a million for this, can't make it into lidl on Thurs morning but have several people on the scent for me for a sewing machine :)

Great website too!
  • ka7e
    ka7e Posts: 3,092 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Briffett breadmaker features on the posters outside our local store. Not sure of the date, but probably next Thursday (22nd), price £24.99 (Ithink!).
    "Cheap", "Fast", "Right" -- pick two.
  • eryn_kathleen
    Options
    Anyone get the sewing machine yet? I have to wait in for the post, then I'm heading off to (hopefully) pick one up!
  • amyandoli
    amyandoli Posts: 470 Forumite
    Options
    For anyone near to Crewe there is a cheap knitting stall in the inside market, the owner also gives advice and can help you get started/learn new knits etc. Helped me out when I first started. Only odd coloured wool in my local! Cheered myself up though with cheap chocolate...
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got the sewing machine this morning and it is great. It does everything my very expensive one did before it broke. I would say it looks very cheap and plasticy on the outside but sews very well and is easy to work. for £39.99 a bargain :T So thanks for the tip to get it today.:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport