Real life MMD: Is the Tooth Fairy subject to inflation?
Money Moral Dilemma: Is the Tooth Fairy subject to inflation?
My son's best friend (aged 12) lost a tooth, put it under his pillow and got £10. My son then asked "Mum, am I going to get £10 for my tooth?" I think £10 is a bit much, but times have changed since I was a girl and I don't want him to feel like his teeth aren't worth as much as his friend's. Should I pay out the £10?
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards