We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Spare webspace, need help urgent!
geekgirl
Posts: 998 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Big problem, does anyone have around 280 mb of webspace I could use please, like now? Would be for about a month. It won't affect your webspace at all. We have tried the freebies and they either don't give enough space or they have adverts which is no good for what we need.
My son has to upload his last piece of work for his end of degree project. It was supposed to be done via the student upload service. He has tried many times (around 30 times) and it isn't working, there is no staff there to help sort out the problem. We have tried to buy a domain name and host space but it won't be active for 2 days, his project has to be in by 10pm this evening. Eek! Help!
I know this is a huge ask of someone but I am sure you can see how desperate we are. Once his project has been marked his files can be dumped.
Thanks
My son has to upload his last piece of work for his end of degree project. It was supposed to be done via the student upload service. He has tried many times (around 30 times) and it isn't working, there is no staff there to help sort out the problem. We have tried to buy a domain name and host space but it won't be active for 2 days, his project has to be in by 10pm this evening. Eek! Help!
I know this is a huge ask of someone but I am sure you can see how desperate we are. Once his project has been marked his files can be dumped.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
I am just trying to do it via dropbox, fingers crossed
0 -
Back to earth, panic over, all sorted
what an evening that has been.
0 -
If I'd seen this earlier I could have given you a temporary subdomain. But I'm glad you've got sorted.0
-
Thank you bod
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards